Teton Valley Health Care is proud to support projects that enhance our mission, vision, and commitment to community progress. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, the hospital gives careful consideration to each request for donations, sponsorships, and other in-kind gifts.
All funding requests must be submitted using our Sponsorship Application Form. Applications and supporting material should be given to the office of Public Relations or the Executive Assistant.
It is the responsibility of the requesting party to ensure that the Sponsorship Application and any other requirements are completed in their entirety. Incomplete requests will unfortunately not be reviewed for consideration.
The following questions are used by the review committee as they make decisions:
- Will funds provide an appropriate opportunity for Teton Valley Health Care to create, build, and strengthen relationships with local organizations?
- Will funds support health improvement initiatives, programs, and educational efforts?
- Will the sponsorship provide an appropriate opportunity for recognition and/or promotion of Teton Valley Health Care?
- Does the requesting party have a long-standing history of community service, or are they involved with a project that will benefit a substantial population in our valley?
- Was the entire application completed?
- Does our budget accommodate this request based on the above criteria?
Please submit your completed form to NOsmundson@tvhcare.org. You will be contacted by Teton Valley Health Care if your application is approved. If you have any questions please contact the Public Relations office at 208.354.6301.