Make an Appointment through the Driggs or Victor Health Clinics.
- Via the patient portal.
- 208-354-2383 Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use the form below 24/7 and we will call you during business hours to confirm availability.
Schedule An Appointment
With just a small amount of preparation, you can help make the most of your visit.
Please use this checklist to plan for your next appointment.
Before your appointment:
- Make sure our office has received all labs, tests, and records from any specialists you have seen since your last visit.
- Write a list of the top concerns and questions you would like to discuss with your family doctor during your visit.
- Gather information and write down the following:
- A list of any changes to your medical history since your last visit. This includes recent emergency department visits or hospital stays, surgeries, new diagnoses, new medicines, etc.
- A list of any new challenges you are facing. This includes housing, transportation, money, or safety.
- A list of all medicines you are currently taking. This includes prescription medicines, over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, vitamins, and supplements.
- Let use know if you will need an interpreter for your appointment.
What to bring with you:
- Your insurance card and driver’s license or another valid photo ID
- All of the lists you wrote before the appointment, including:
- Your top concerns and questions to discuss with your provider
- Changes to your medical history, if any
- New challenges you are facing, if any
- All medicines you are currently taking
- Any health logs you keep, such as a blood pressure log, symptom tracker, food journal, sleep diary, etc.
- You may want to bring a friend or family member to ask questions or take notes during your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thank you for trusting us with your care!