You Are Making a Difference
There are many ways that you can get involved in our mission of encouraging and supporting a healthier community. Every donation makes an impact on the health and well being of those that live, work and play in our valley. Below are a few options in which you can make a donation. If you do not see something that aligns with your passion, contact us, we would be happy to discuss your ideas.
Valley 365 Fund – Our Annual Campaign
- Our Valley 365 Fund supports the daily needs of our patients through our hospital and clinics. From patient needs to renovation updates and equipment purchases, keeping our hospital and three clinics in top functioning performance requires a substantial amount of funding. Donations made to this fund are unrestricted and are used to cover costs associated with pressing needs.
- Our Valley 365 Fund also supports various programs that TVH determines as a focus each calendar year. This year the below programs and equipment items are available to support. As a donor, you may request that your donation to be applied to a specific program.
- Telehealth Services: Partnering with Intermountain Healthcare, University of Utah Health, and Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, we are able to provide on demand doctors via a monitor at Teton Valley Hospital. Patients who need specialized care in Oncology, Infectious Disease, Stroke, Burn, Mental Health and Respiratory are able to be seen and assessed immediately, rather than having to travel out of the valley. This is a great advantage to the patient especially in emergency care.
- Breast Health Support: We provide FREE basic mammogram screening for anyone who cannot afford this important screening. By providing this screening locally, we aim to increase our community’s preventative health measures. Idaho ranks last in the country for breast cancer screenings, so we make every effort to increase the rate of screening to our patients. Idaho Breast Cancer Statistics 2019
- Chronic Care Management: This program uses the skills of a Nurse case manager to guide and track a patient’s health, working toward realistic personal goals. Clients communicate regularly with their case manager to schedule health appointments, track medications and health statistics. The goal is to reduce visits to the emergency room and improve overall wellness. This service is free of charge to those that qualify, and has greatly improved the lives of community members with complicated health diagnosis.
- Stryker Laparoscopy Tower: This specialized piece of surgical equipment includes monitors, printer capture, transmitters, camera and a light source. These all aid the physician in the success of minimally invasive procedures, such as knee surgeries, colonoscopies, general and gynecological surgeries.
Gifts of Gratitude
At one time or another, each of us will need to trust our lives or the life of a loved one to a member of the healthcare profession. TVH’s Gifts of Gratitude Program provides an opportunity for patients, friends and family to express their gratitude to ANY care team or staff member at the hospital or at one of our clinics, for their kindness and support. A Gifts of Gratitude recognition may be accompanied by a monetary gift of any amount but is not required, use the Give Now link to show your appreciation.
Are you looking to make a dramatic impact in our community by funding new technology or even a major brick-and-mortar project? These are the types of donations that can have an immediate and lasting impact in our community. If you are inspired to give in this area contact us to discuss how we can best put your donation to use that aligns with your goals as a donor.
Thinking ahead? Great! Creating an ongoing contribution in support of a healthy, thriving community is an incredibly precious gift to yourself, those you love and everyone we support. There are many options in making a planned gift, from wills & bequests to life insurance and retirement plans. Contact us to discuss such options to find the right fit for you.
Be a part of our mission! Giving of your time is a valuable gift and we will put your talents to great use. If you are interested in volunteering, please call our Volunteer Coordinator Christian Musselwhite at (208) 354-6348 or click our Contact Button below and let us know how you’d like to help. We can’t wait to talk with you!
Community Advisory Board
Teton Valley Health Giving is currently looking for inspired individuals to support our mission by giving their time, energy and experience as a member of our Community Advisory Board. If you are interested or know someone that would be a good candidate for this board, please contact us.