- Industrial Washer for linens, $5,000
- Laboratory Specimen Refrigerator, $6,000
- Emergency Room HVAC System, $45,010
- Flooring Replacement for Driggs Clinic, $74,000
- Air Conditioning System for IT Server, $32,000
- Ultrasound and Echocardiogram, $74,994
- Anesthesia Machine, $65,588
- C-Arm, $100,000
- Free Mammograms and Breast Cancer screening
2023 Giving Alone:
- 10 pieces of Life-saving equipment in the Emergency Department
- Physical & Occupational Therapy & Speech Language Pathology Equipment
- New Ultrasound and Echocardiogram Equipment
- Funding for cancer screenings for those that cannot afford them
- Support for lower income patients
- Clinical Education for improved patient care
- Telemedicine/telehealth equipment
- Orthopedic Surgical equipment
- Clinical training equipment
Types of Giving
Gifts may be designated to a specific item or service or given to the greatest area of need.
There are many ways to give a gift that makes an impact. If you do not see an opportunity that fits your needs, please reach out to us to discuss unique options that fit your situation.
All gifts are tax-deductible under the I.R.S. Code 501 (C)(3)
Gifts may be made by cash, check or credit card in any amount you are comfortable with. There are many ways to give. Since we love to see our donors, you can come to our office to make your donation in person. OR,
- To mail a gift, please send a check made out to TVHCF, P.O. Box 882, Driggs, ID 83422.
- You may also make donations through our website tvhcare.org, click Giving and Donate Now.
- We also accept Venmo gifts through @TetonValleyHealthCare-Foundation
Monthly Recurring Gifts
If you would like to make a continual commitment instead of a one-time or annual gift, join our monthly giving program. With a credit card on file, we can set up a monthly ACH for any gift amount. This enables you to donate without having to think each month or give a larger amount all at one time.
Are you looking to make a dramatic impact in our community by funding new technology or even a major brick-and-mortar project? These are the types of donations that can have an immediate and lasting impact on our community.
Let’s talk about the giving level that is comfortable for you, and what you would like to designate your gift to, if anything. Please see our major giving levels below.
Benefactor $200,000 and above
Partner $50,000 and above
Patrons $10,000 and above
Pioneers $2500 and above
Champions $500 and above
Platinum Club Giving is $1,000,000 and above
Thinking ahead? Great! Creating a future contribution that extends beyond our time, in support of a healthy, thriving community is an incredibly precious gift to yourself, those you love and everyone we support. There are many options in making a planned gift, from wills & bequests to life insurance and retirement plans.
Please reach out to us to discuss this opportunity with you, and your advisory members if necessary.
Gift of Stock and Bonds
Giving shares of stock, or bonds has great tax benefits for donors. This is an easy way to make a donation that benefits great patient health care and our donors in a sensible way.
The TVHC Foundation accepts valuable gifts of many kinds. You can give a gift of a vehicle, piece of equipment, piece of property, and many other items.
When we have events, we love to have donors give items that help facilitate the event, such an auction item. Let’s talk about what ideas you have.
Grateful Patient Program
At one time or another, each of us will need to trust our care or the care of a loved one to a member of the TVHC healthcare family. TVHC’s Grateful Patient Program is a meaningful way to acknowledge the wonderful, compassionate care you receive or have received. This is an opportunity for patients, friends, and family to express their gratitude to ANY care team or staff member at the hospital or at one of our clinics.
Grateful Patient Cards are available at the hospital, in the clinics, or just ask us for one. You can share a gift of a story about the care you are grateful for, or it may be accompanied by a monetary gift of any amount, but is not required.
Corporate Giving is a great way to donate through your business or organization. As with personal gifts, all are tax deductible and may be designated or undesignated. Corporate Giving may be one-time, annual, bi-annual or monthly.
If you are an employee, many organizations offer a matching gift to what you give personally, so your gift is doubled.
There are many opportunities to sponsor events, individually or through a company or business. When you sponsor, we love to recognize you. Your commitment will be reflected in our marketing materials for the event, and as always, a “thank you” in our local paper. Additionally, with each event there are sponsorship opportunities to have items branded with your name or company logo.
Be a part of our mission! Giving of your time is a valuable gift and we will put your talents to great use. Volunteers can help out at an event(s) or join our Auxiliary to be a part of an even larger volunteer community at TVHC.
The Auxiliary is a wonderful way to give the gift of your time and be part of something special. Through the Auxiliary you can choose your area of interest as well as the amount of time you would like to give.
Our auxiliary members do amazing things at TVHC.
- Be a friendly person for patients to talk to or a support to family members while at the hospital with a loved one.
- Play games with patients or families.
- Deliver gifts or meals to patients or visitors.
- Assist with marketing or administrative tasks in the hospital.
- Volunteer at events.
- Or just be a friendly face that greets our visitors.
For interest contact Marcia Saunders 208.262.6755
With a gift of $200.00 you can join our Peak Performers Club. Gifts are tax deductible and can be made in cash, by check made out to TVHCF, or by Credit card. It is an easy way for everyone to join charitable giving.
Our Employees are generous people. Through the Employee Giving Program, they have the opportunity to make donations that support their fellow employees in need. Employees are welcome to make a one-time gift, or a monthly automatic payroll deduction of an amount they are comfortable with. All gifts are tax-deductible and go back to the employee community.