Dermatologists from High Valley Dermatology in Idaho Falls offer the following surgical services through our Specialty Clinic located at the east entrance of Teton Valley Hospital. Many procedures can be completed in the exam room.
- Dermatologic surgery
- Electrosurgery and electrodessication and curettage
- Management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars and the skin changes associated with aging
- Scalp surgery and/or biopsy
- Skin and hair biopsies
The Right Dermatology Treatment Makes All The Difference
At Teton Valley Health we offer patients suffering from common skin conditions the best solution in the valley. We provide the most advanced and e ective treatments for acne, eczema, rosacea, warts and skin tags, skin infections, and more. As Teton Valley’s most trusted dermatologists, it is our pleasure and and commitment to serve patients with the highest quality of medical care and state-of-the-art techniques.
Our Dermatology team specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide range of skin conditions including:
- Acne (including isotretinoin)
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Dysplasic Nevus
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Lentigines (Sun Spots)
- Mole Removal, Mapping, Biopsy
- Nail Disease and Nail Removal
- Psoriasis and Other Rashes
- Fungal Skin Infections
- Skin Tags
- Stretch Marks
The Dermatologists from High Valley Dermatology have helped thousands of patients by treating all kinds of skin cancer and skin diseases, general dermatology care and even give patients the cosmetic procedures and skin care they desire.
To make an appointment, call the Specialty Clinic at (208) 354-6323.