Financial Counseling and Payment Options
Private pay patients should be prepared to pay in full at the time of service, or make payment arrangements with our Financial Counselor prior to admission.
Insurance coverage is a contract between the patient and their carrier. Patients are responsible for all hospital charges incurred. Insurance billing is a courtesy provided by our Billing Office.
Patients in need of financial medical assistance are encouraged to meet with our financial counselor in order to apply to one of many available federal, state and county programs before receiving care. If emergency care is required, Medical Assistance programs may help cover costs. Let us help you navigate your options.
For more information about payment options or to determine if you qualify for Medical Assistance, call our Financial Counselor at at 354-6331 or 354-2383 ext. 183. You can also view our Patient Financial Assistance summary here.
Remember to contact your insurance company prior to any scheduled hospital stay. A pre-admission review for hospital stays over 24 hours may be required, and failure to obtain one may affect your benefit payments.
What to Bring
- Insurance Cards and driver’s license or other photo identification.
- Employer information, address and phone number
- The phone number of a family member or friend
- A list of any medications and allergies
- Any personal items you might need
Please call us at (208) 354-0399 if you have questions or concerns about your bill, if you would like to discuss a payment plan, or if you have received a bill summary and would like a detailed version of your bill.
Section 504 Notice of Program Accessibility
The regulation implementing Section 504 requires that an agency/facility “…adopt and implement procedures to ensure that interested persons, including persons with impaired vision or hearing, can obtain information as to the existence and location of services, activities, and facilities that are accessible to and usable by disabled persons.” (45 C.F.R. §84.22(f))
Teton Valley Health Care and all of its medical programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor level with chair access to clinic exam rooms.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient rooms.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids.
Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device (TTY/TDD) which can connect the caller to all extensions within the facility and/or portable (TTY/TDD) units, for use by persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired. This is available via the Language Line Services at 1-866-874-3972
- Readers for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
- Flash cards, alphabet boards and other communication boards.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.
Discrimination is Against the Law
Teton Valley Health Care, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Teton Valley Health Care, Inc. does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Teton Valley Health Care, Inc. provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as: Qualified sign language interpreters; written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats); provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as: Qualified interpreters; Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact our Director of Compliance at 208-354-6302. If you believe Teton Valley Health Care, Inc. has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Laura Piquet, Director of Compliance, 120 East Howard Avenue, Driggs Idaho 83422, 208-354-3158 or email@example.com. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Laura Piquet, Director of Compliance is available to help you.
Appendix B to Part 92— ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-208-354-6302.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
- CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 866-874-3972
- 주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스를 무료로 이용하실 수 있습니다. 1–208-354-6302 (TTY: 866-874-3972 번으로 전화해 주십시오.
- ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы говорите на русском языке, то вам доступны бесплатные услуги перевода. Звоните 1-208-354-6302 (телетайп: 1-866-874-3972).
- ATTENTION : Si vous parlez français, des services d’aide linguistique vous sont proposés gratuitement. Appelez le 1-208-354-6302 (ATS : 1-866-874-3972).
- ملحوظة: إذا كنت تتحدث اذكر اللغة، فإن خدمات المساعدة اللغوية تتوافر لك بالمجان. اتصل برقم 1-208-354-6302 (رقم هاتف الصم والبكم: 1—866-874-3972.
- ACHTUNG: Wenn Sie Deutsch sprechen, stehen Ihnen kostenlos sprachliche Hilfsdienstleistungen zur Verfügung. Rufnummer: 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 1-866-874-3972).
- توجه: اگر به زبان فارسی گفتگو می کنید، تسهیلات زبانی بصورت رایگان برای شما فراهم می باشد. با 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 1-866-874-3972) تماس بگیرید.
- ध्यान दिनुहोस्: तपार्इंले नेपाली बोल्नुहुन्छ भने तपार्इंको निम्ति भाषा सहायता सेवाहरू निःशुल्क रूपमा उपलब्ध छ । फोन गर्नुहोस् 1-208-354-6302 (टिटिवाइ: 1-866-874-3972) ।
- ប្រយ័ត្ន៖ បើសិនជាអ្នកនិយាយ ភាសាខ្មែរ, សេវាជំនួយផ្នែកភាសា ដោយមិនគិតឈ្នួល គឺអាចមានសំរាប់បំរើអ្នក។ ចូរ ទូរស័ព្ទ 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 1-866-874-3972)។
- ATENȚIE: Dacă vorbiți limba română, vă stau la dispoziție servicii de asistență lingvistică, gratuit. Sunați la 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 1-866-874-3972).
- FAKATOKANGA’I: Kapau ‘oku ke Lea-Fakatonga, ko e kau tokoni fakatonu lea ‘oku nau fai atu ha tokoni ta’etotongi, pea teke lava ‘o ma’u ia. Telefoni mai 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 1-866-874-3972).
- ICITONDERWA: Nimba uvuga Ikirundi, uzohabwa serivisi zo gufasha mu ndimi, ku buntu. Woterefona 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 1-866-874-3972).
- PAUNAWA: Kung nagsasalita ka ng Tagalog, maaari kang gumamit ng mga serbisyo ng tulong sa wika nang walang bayad. Tumawag sa 1-208-354-6302 (TTY: 1-866-874-3972).
Medical Records Release form
Click here for a printable pdf of our Medical Records Release form.