Store and Donation hours:
The Thrift Store is open Tuesday through Saturday 10:00am until 4:00pm to allow for additional time to thoroughly clean and stock our sales floor. See shopping rules below.
Donation Hours are from 10:00am to 1:00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and from 10:00am to 3:30pm on Saturdays. Donations are by appointment only. See donation rules below for more details.
Some merchandise displays will be removed and/or emptied to create more space on our sales floor to avoid overcrowded areas and to further support social distancing.
Floor decals for distancing at the check out lane.
We recommend that children stay at home, but if not possible, they should remain with parent at all times.
Fitting rooms will be closed to further protect your health.
Enhancing Daily Cleaning Procedures:
We have increased the frequency of cleaning commonly touched surfaces, like check out areas and shopping carts. Sanitizer stations are also available throughout the store.
Personal Protective Equipment and internal health checks:
Per Teton Valley Health protocol, employees are assessed daily, at the beginning of their shift, to make sure they do not exhibit any flu-like symptoms and that no one in their household is sick.
We ask customers to wear masks throughout the duration of your shopping trip. If you do not have one, we will provide one to you.
Staff will be wearing masks for their protection and yours, through the length of their shift.
If a customer is not feeling well, we kindly ask that she/he stays at home and take care of themselves.
We also ask customers that they try not touch items (with the exemption of clothing) that they do not intend to buy.
We do not repair broken items. A good rule of thumb is : if you would give it to a friend, you could give it to See-N-Save. We only accept gently used items.
Donation attendants must decline recalled items or donations that cannot be sold because of quality and safety concerns.
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Air conditioners, air purifier, and humidifiers
- Mattresses, box springs, sleeper sofas, futon cushions and bed pillows
- Waterbeds, hospital beds, hide-a-bed
- Some building and construction item: carpet, rugs, flooring, toilets, etc.
- Water bottles and Baby bottles
- Undergarments and socks unless in original unopened packaging
- Open personal hygiene products; lotions, soaps, shampoos, make up, etc.
- Wet/Soiled items
- Furniture that is broken, damaged, stained, pet hair or disassembled
- Toilet Paper
- Used bathroom items: toilet brushes, plunger, bath mat, shower curtains, toilet seats
and garbage cans
- Tube/Box-shaped televisions
- Adult Potty chairs/Commodes, Shower Chairs
- Blood Testing Equipment and Supplies
- Appliances older than 10 years and built in appliances such as ovens and dishwashers
- Any items that operate on or contain fuel including gas cans, propane cylinders, BBQs,
Lawn Mowers, Weed Trimmers, Camp Stoves, Tiki Torches, Chainsaws, etc.
- Chemicals, hazardous materials, batteries, fuel, paints and propane tanks including
- Bear Spray
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Swing Sets