To our Customers:
While our doors have been closed, we’ve been busy preparing for when we’re able to reopen. Our goal is for you to feel safe shopping with us for everyday household necessities and one-of-a-kind finds, and while dropping off reusable goods when responsibly decluttering your home.
With this in mind, we’re sharing some of the actions we’re taking to help ensure the health and well-being of our shoppers, our team members and their families, and the community we serve. The next time you are able to visit, your shopping and donating experience will look a bit different.
New Store and Donation hours:
Store will be open TUE through SAT 10:00am until 4:00pm to allow for additional time to thoroughly clean and stock our sales floor. See shopping rules below.
Donation Hours: WED, THRU and SAT 10:00am until 3:00pm. See donation rules below.
Some merchandise displays will be removed and/or emptied to create more space on our sales floor to avoid overcrowded areas and to further support social distancing.
Floor decals for distancing at the check out lane.
The number of shoppers inside the store will be limited to 20 at the time:
All individuals count towards the 20 shoppers (staff relatives, children…)
We recommend that children stay at home, but if not possible, they should remain with parent at all times.
Fitting rooms will be closed to further protect your health.
Enhancing Daily Cleaning Procedures:
Store will go through an extensive deep clean before re-opening.
We will increase the frequency of cleaning commonly touched surfaces, like check out areas and shopping carts.
Sanitizer stations will be added throughout the store.
Personal Protective Equipment and internal health checks:
Per Teton Valley Health protocol, employees are assessed daily, at the beginning of their shift, to make sure they do not exhibit any flu-like symptoms and that no one in their household is sick.
We ask customers to wear masks throughout the duration of your shopping trip. If you do not have one, we will provide one to you.
Staff will be wearing masks for their protection and yours, through the length of their shift.
If a customer is not feeling well, we kindly ask that she/he stays at home and take care of themselves.
As per PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY ORDER No. 2020-02 face masks are mandated in all public places, effective July 3, 2020.
We also ask customers that they try not touch items (with the exemption of clothing) that they do not intend to buy.
Shopping Rules: Shopping appointments are no longer needed. First Come First Served.
In order to better serve the community, See N Save will be open from Tuesday – Saturday, from 10am-4pm. Appointments are no longer required. We are still limiting the number of people in the store to 20 at the time. Some wait time may occur.
No Furniture deliveries at this time
Donation Rules: Donations will be only accepted by appointment.
To make an appointment, please call 208.354.6358 or email at email@example.com (Bilingual)
An Attendant will go through your donation and he/she will also be able to provide a receipt, listing each item.
All electronics will be tested at the donation time.
No Donations pick up at this time.
We do not repair broken items. A good rule of thumb is : if you would give it to a friend, you could give it to See-N-Save. We only accept gently used items.
Donation attendants must decline recalled items or donations that cannot be sold because of quality and safety concerns.
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Air conditioners, air purifier, diffusers and humidifiers
- Mattresses, box springs, sleeper sofas, futon cushions and bed pillows
- Waterbeds, hospital beds, hide-a-bed
- Some building and construction item: carpet, rugs, flooring, toilets, etc.
- Linens (sheets, comforter, pillow cases, towels, etc.), tablecloths, decorative pillows
- Sleeping bags and bedrolls
- Water bottles and Baby bottles
- Undergarments and socks unless in original unopened packaging
- Open personal hygiene products; lotions, soaps, shampoos, make up, etc.
- Baby furniture, including cribs, car seats, high chairs and potty chairs
- Wet/Soiled items
- Furniture that is broken, damaged, stained, pet hair or disassembled
- Toilet Paper
- Used bathroom items: toilet brushes, plunger, bath mat, shower curtains, toilet seats
and garbage cans
- Wicker Furniture
- Stuffed Animals and any cloth toys
- Tube/Box-shaped televisions
- Adult Potty chairs/Commodes, Shower Chairs
- Blood Testing Equipment and Supplies
- Appliances older than 10 years and built in appliances such as ovens and dishwashers
- Any items that operate on or contain fuel including gas cans, propane cylinders, BBQs,
Lawn Mowers, Weed Trimmers, Camp Stoves, Tiki Torches, Chainsaws, etc.
- Chemicals, hazardous materials, batteries, fuel, paints and propane tanks including
- Bear Spray
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Swing Sets